- 14-Feb-2017 to 30-May-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
Bethesda Country Club is hiring Greens Keepers I, II, III, and IV during our peak season which runs aproximately from May through September. This position will assist a team in the maintenance of the golf course and grounds. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
$12-15/ hr. depending on experience. Prefer verifiable golf course experience.
Greens Keepers I, II, III, and IV Essential Functions:
- Work outside for long periods of time.
- Greens keepers must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance. Must also be able to concentrate to complete task timely and safely.
- Ability to walk mow tees, fairways, roughs, and greens.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Use equipment such as walking and riding greens mowers, tee mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, rollers, bunker rakes, carts, push mowers and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools. Ability to push mow and weed eat slopes.
- Applicants with little or no experience will be considered. Tasks that require little skill can be learned quickly; other tasks requiring more experience and training will be available as employee integrates into the team.
Greens Keepers I, II, III, IV Requirements:
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Greens keepers are often required to work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Weekend work is required.
- Bend twist and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day.
- Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
- Free meals for staff
- Free Parking
- Ask about our Health Benefits