- 04-Nov-2015 to 30-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Full & Part Time Available
Bethesda Country Club is hiring Cooks I & II. These position will work in a dynamic and high energy environment with expectations for delivering the best food in the DC area. Cooks will work with Chef Chris Mayo, who came to BCC after 17 years with Ritz Carlton and accomplishing number one banquet food in the company as the Executive Banquet Chef and then quickly promoted to Executive Sue Chef of Ritz Carlton Palm Beach. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
Banquet Cook Essential Functions:
• Able to follow recipes/menu items accurately.
• Able to troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little to no difficulties.
• Ability to coordinate and provide the highest quality of food preparation and presentation efficiently according to Bethesda Country Club recipes and operating procedures.
• Able to demonstrate the outlet style of cuisine through food tasting
• Full and Part time hours available
Banquet Cook Requirements:
• 2-3yrs Experience in High Level Culinary Operations
• Ability to communicate in English to the understanding of employees and guests
• Knowledge of proper food safety handling
• Ability to provide legible communication
• Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
• Free meals for staff
• Free Parking
• Ask about our Health Benefits