- 18-Mar-2016 to 30-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
Bethesda Country Club is hiring Seasonal Line Cooks for our Summer and Fall seasons. This position will work in a dynamic and high energy environment with expectations for delivering the best food in the DC area. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
• Able to follow recipes/menu items accurately.
• Able to troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little to no difficulties.
• Ability to coordinate and provide the highest quality of food preparation and presentation
efficiently according to Bethesda Country Club recipes and operating procedures.
• Able to demonstrate the outlet style of cuisine through food tasting
Prep Cooks & Line Cooks I & II Requirements:
• 1 -2 years experience in Culinary Operations or Culinary Program/School
• Knowledge of proper food safety handling
• Ability to provide legible communication
• Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
• Free meals for staff
• Free Parking