- 20-Apr-2016 to 19-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Part Time
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Steward. This position will support the Food and Beverage operation. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
- Check the working condition of dishwashing machine in accordance with specifications; rectify any deficiencies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas throughout shift.
- Breakdown and clean dishwashing machine and work areas following specifications in accordance with department standards.
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen equipment in accordance to departmental standards.
- Previous experience in food service as a dishwasher or in a janitorial position.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Must have a flexible schedule: able to work days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
- Free meals for staff
- Free Parking
- Ask about our Health Benefits
Bethesda Country Club https://bethesdacountryclub.applicantpro.com