- 20-Apr-2016 to 30-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Part Time
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Part Time Expeditor with some flexibility. This position requires someone personable, team oriented, organized and efficient. Knowledge of proper food layout and presentation of all menu items is critical. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Monitor and organize food orders with tickets for appropriate server/food runner pick-up.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Responsible for timing of food orders and alert management if there is a backlog.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Ensures all garnishes are stocked and full.
- Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
- Keeps expo area clean and organized.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- College Degree/Culinary Degree Preferred.
- 1-2yrs Experience Preferred
Licenses and Certification
- Certification in ServSafe is preferred
- Legal Resources, AFLAC, 401K and more benefits
- Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
- Free meals
- Free Parking