- 13-Feb-2017 to 30-May-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Full Time
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Restaurant Supervisor with lots of opportunity to grow. This position will organize and manage the activities of the Restaurants and Restaurant Bars to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service levels and execution to maximize efficiencies and ensure outstanding customer service/member satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
• Plan and direct all functions inclusive of managing and leading employees of the Restaurant department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
• Regularly review, evaluate, respond and solve member and guest satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction of the individual outlets; recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes.
• Prepare, assign and delegate responsibilities to line staff with authority for the operation of the various restaurant outlets.
• Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs to attract a predetermined customer market.
• Train, supervise, and make recommendations on development of line employees according to BCC policies and procedures.
• Monitor and make recommendations about schedules for employees with respect to budgeting, cost analysis and forecasting of the operation to achieve a profitable result.
• Participate in effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub departments and monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Four year college degree preferred.
• Two or more years in food and beverage/restaurant supervision preferred.
• Food Service Sanitation/County Issued food handlers card. Alcohol Service Permit / TIPS training card, required.
• CPR certification preferred.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life, LTD, AD&D
• Legal Resources, AFLAC, 401K and more benefits
• Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
• Free meals
• Free Parking