- 18-Oct-2016 to 17-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Part Time
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Cafe Cook. This position takes orders, cooks and serves food and beverage items to our customers in a timely, friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and beverage, a pro-active and "can do" attitude, providing exceptional service to our guests This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Work a minimum of 2 – 3 stations and prepares all foods in accordance to standard recipes, BCC menus and as specified by the guest with little to no difficulties or assistance needed.
- Controlling guest checks and payments.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work station preparation prior to opening.
- Complete opening/closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with members and guests
- 1-2yrs Experience in Up-Scale Culinary Operations
- Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
- Free meals for staff
- Free Parking
- Ask about our Health Benefits