- 04-Jan-2017 to 05-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Certified Group Exercise Instructor. This is a contract position, this position will anticipate the member & guest needs and provide assistance on the safe and correct use of cardio and weight training equipment as well as answering any fitness or wellness related questions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Promote, sell, and perform group exercise classes to members
- Assist members in using safe and effective exercise form during their workouts
- Support, teach, and encourage members to meet their fitness goals
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly fitness floor: racking weights, picking up towels, etc.
- Assists with timely, accurate resolution of member/guest questions and complaints
- Minimum of one national recognized certificate from the following: ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA, NCSF, NFPT, ISSA, NCEP
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Minimum of a year prior teaching/training experience in a health club environment
- Ability to teach a variety of group fitness formats (preferably Barre, Kickboxing, Low Impact, Pilates, Tabata)
- Availability to work a schedule to include Tuesdays - Thursdays between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
- Free meals for contractors
- Free Parking