- 08-Feb-2017 to 13-May-2017 (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
Bethesda Country Club is hiring a Golf Bag Room Attendant. This position will assist members in cleaning and organizing their golf bags, and maintenance of all golf facilities and golfing areas. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore take great pride in selecting individuals that help us to achieve our clubs mission.
- Assist members and their guest as needed.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Clean and distribute member clubs and golf carts.
- Pick and stock driving and short range facilities.
- Work outdoors for extended periods in seasonal conditions.
- Golf Enthusiast.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Standing and lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day.
- Team player and a positive attitude
- Free play on our 18 hole golf course on Mondays
- Free Meals